Hosted SIMS Improving outcomes with access to SIMS anytime, anywhere
By making SIMS more accessible and reducing the time spent maintaining your IT systems, staff can focus on embracing the power of your school's data to boost pupil attainment and drive improvement. With Hosted SIMS both teaching and non-teaching staff can access SIMS from any internet connected device, letting you enjoy all the features and functionality of SIMS, wherever you are.
With Hosted SIMS your SIMS database will be securely hosted at a Microsoft Azure hosting centre, removing the need for a dedicated SIMS server in school. As part of this fully-managed service all upgrades and backups will be carried-out by us to ensure that your system is working at optimum efficiency. This flexible approach to the management of your MIS gives you the freedom to focus on improving outcomes across your school.
Features and benefits of Hosted SIMS:
- Remote access to SIMS from any internet connected device
- Fully-managed service - no ongoing infrastructure upgrade costs
- Hosted using the latest Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Includes full access to SIMS Discover, our powerful data analysis tool
- Supports flexible working for teaching and non-teaching staff
- Compatible with 3rd party software
- Drives school improvement through improved use of classroom data
Switching to Hosted SIMS
Switching to Hosted SIMS, once we have received your data and a list of users, is easy. You'll be up and running before you know it, with SIMS looking and working as if you had a local SIMS server in school.